Monday, November 19, 2012

Gear for the Championship Game


Well, I think everyone would agree that it was another chaotic week in college football! No. 1 ranked Kansas State dropped to No. 6 after getting killed by Baylor and Oregon went from No. 2 to No. 5 after losing to Stanford in overtime. The two losses helped Alabama inch their way back up the BCS Standings right behind now No. 1 ranked Notre Dame. I have a lot of faith in Alabama and think it’s safe to assume they will be playing in the BCS National Championship Game. Since I’m confident in my assumption, I went ahead and purchased some new Alabama apparel to wear for the big game. Check out what I bought: 

Since I don't have a black Alabama hat, I thought it would be a good purchase.

The Alabama shirt I picked out is a performance t-shirt which will make it good to wear while working out too.  



I got these Alabama sweatpants just because you can never have too many pairs of sweatpants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment